WALLETHUB - Easter is typically a big consumer holiday that rakes in billions and gives Americans toothaches. Some Americans will feel the Easter spirit more than others, depending on where they live.
To identify those areas, WalletHub compared the 100 largest cities based on 12 metrics that speak to an ideal Easter celebration. Our metrics range from candy and chocolate stores per capita to the city's Christian population.
Ask the Expert
Jing Li, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor, Hospitality and Retail Management, College of Human Sciences – Texas Tech University
- What tips do you have for celebrating Easter on a budget?
- What are some of the big money wasters on Easter?
- Has Easter in America become too commercialized?
- How will inflation impact Easter celebrations this year, if at all?
- What money-saving tips do you have for people planning to travel for the Easter Holiday?
To read Li's responses, click here.