Texas Tech student and intern, Bri Lopez, again answers the question, "Now What?"
- LIVING with Grief and Loss: “A Support Group”
- 11 a.m. to noon Tuesday (Nov. 22)
- Center for Collegiate Recovery Communities, Room 204
I know I'm excited to head back home to indulge in some of my mother's signature turkey dishes and out-of-this-world blueberry pies, but not everybody has this luxury.
To some, the holiday season is the hardest part of the year.
LIVING with Grief and Loss is designed to teach students how to manage grief and loss in a peer-led support group. In this all-inclusive environment, ALL are welcome to share their stories.
If you haven't experienced anything like this before, just showing up to express support and empathy for others who are struggling will make you really appreciate what the holiday season is all about.
- Raidergate: Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma
- All day Saturday (Nov. 26)
- R3 Parking Lot (South of Texas Tech's University Library)
- Free with Texas Tech Student ID
What better way to spend some quality family time than tailgating at Raidergate?
While it's been a little rocky for our football team recently (losing our last two games…oops. Was I not supposed to say that?), this is our chance at redemption.
Don't underestimate the power of support! Our team needs us.
Click here for a comprehensive list of next week's events (Nov. 20-26).