- Chancellor Provides State of the TTU System Address
- Texas Tech Law Professor Tapped for Prestigious Health Fellowship
- Texas Tech Announces New Business Leadership Program
- Wind Research Experts Available to Discuss Oklahoma Tornado Outbreak
- Wind Research Experts Available to Discuss Deadly Tornado Outbreak
Find experts on everything from business strategies to tornadoes. Browse by topic, last name and college/school. Go >>
Can discuss holiday eating and nutrition.
Can discuss fMRI and use during making charitable giving decisions.
Can discuss email communications in a counseling relationship.
Get biographical information or download publication-quality photos of top administrators. Go >>
Need background material for a story? Check out our history and traditions page.
Our distinguished alumni hold positions of service and responsibility in the region, state, nation and world. Among these are former governors, astronauts, noted authors, Broadway stars, acclaimed teachers at all levels and highly successful entrepreneurs, agronomists, scientists, professional athletes, physicians, attorneys and other prominent professionals. Go >>
Texas Tech is proud to boast of one of the finest and most diverse faculties in the nation. Although all their stories cannot be told in this space, read to learn about a few who set the tone for academic excellence on our campus. Go >>
New Building Opening
Researchers found that participants gained an average of 1.7 pounds from November to January. Read More >>
Office of Communications & Marketing
217 Administration Building
15th & Akron | Box 42022 | MS 2022
Lubbock, Texas 79409
(806) 742-2136 | (806) 742-1615 fax
- Low-Grade Cotton Provides Eco-friendly, Effective Oil Spill Cleanup Solution
- Texas Tech Wind Scientist on The Rachel Maddow Show
- Is Anywhere Safe in a Tornado? Why researchers pummel storm shelters with 15-foot-long planks at 100 mph.
- Oklahoma tornado: Storm shelters in demand after disaster
- Fixed Tuition Passes Senate With Regent Rules Added
Receive information from across Texas Tech, either as an RSS newsfeed or by email.