- Presidential Inauguration of M. Duane Nellis
- Texas Tech’s Post-Doctoral Researcher on Team Finding Supernova Remnant Associated With a Binary System
- Texas Tech's Apparel Design and Manufacturing Students Showcase Fashion and Art
- Texas Tech ICC Hosts 13th Annual Photo Exhibition
- Local Public Television Screens Downton Abbey
Find experts on everything from business strategies to tornadoes. Browse by topic, last name and college/school. Go >>
Can discuss holiday eating and nutrition.
Can discuss retailing during the holiday shopping season.
Can discuss charitable giving decisions.
Get biographical information or download publication-quality photos of top administrators. Go >>
Need background material for a story? Check out our history and traditions page.
Our distinguished alumni hold positions of service and responsibility in the region, state, nation and world. Among these are former governors, astronauts, noted authors, Broadway stars, acclaimed teachers at all levels and highly successful entrepreneurs, agronomists, scientists, professional athletes, physicians, attorneys and other prominent professionals. Go >>
Texas Tech is proud to boast of one of the finest and most diverse faculties in the nation. Although all their stories cannot be told in this space, read to learn about a few who set the tone for academic excellence on our campus. Go >>
Sankar Chatterjee presents what he calls the “Holy Grail of science” to Geological Society of America. Read More >>
Researchers found that participants gained an average of 1.7 pounds from November to January. Read More >>
Learn more about projects currently underway and their anticipated completion date. Read More >>
Office of Communications & Marketing
217 Administration Building
15th & Akron | Box 42022 | MS 2022
Lubbock, Texas 79409
(806) 742-2136 | (806) 742-1615 fax
- Newest Multidisciplinary Trend in Architecture Education: Public Health
- UT-Dallas, Texas Tech Tie for Texas Collegiate Champs
- National University of Equatorial Guinea to partner with Texas Tech University
- To Fix Immigration, Improve U.S. Education and Link Visas to Employer Needs
- Moderate Eating, Not Extra Exercise, Key to Fighting Holiday Weight Gain
Receive information from across Texas Tech, either as an RSS newsfeed or by email.