Homecoming week events will be held Oct. 17-22.
Texas Tech University's Homecoming Week events will begin noon Monday (Oct. 17) with a kickoff event at Red Raider Plaza and will conclude Saturday (Oct. 22) with the football game against West Virginia. This year's theme is Raider Red's Round Trip.
Homecoming week events include:
- Kickoff: Noon, Monday (Oct. 17) Red Raider Plaza
- Student Organization (S.O.) Sing: 8 p.m. Tuesday (Oct. 18) United Supermarkets Arena, 1701 Indiana Ave.
- Stuff-A-Critter: 11 a.m. Wednesday (Oct. 19) Red Raider Plaza Gazebo
- Techsan Memorial: 5:30 p.m. Thursday (Oct. 20) Memorial Circle (rainout location – Student Union Building Matador Room)
- Rowdy Raider Rally: 11:30 a.m. Friday (Oct. 21) Red Raider Plaza
- Homecoming Parade: 6 p.m. Friday (Oct. 21) Texas Tech Broadway entrance (weather permitting)
- Pep Rally & Bonfire: 8 p.m. Friday (Oct. 21) Urbanovsky Park (weather permitting)
- Raidergate: 10 a.m. Saturday (Oct. 22) R-3 parking lot, south of the university library
- Texas Tech vs. West Virginia: 2 p.m. Saturday (Oct. 22) Jones AT&T Stadium
Two events will last all week:
- Spirit Board Competition: Broadway entrance and 18th Street
- Spirit Banner Competition: Student Union Building Courtyard
CONTACT: Kristin Miller
Associate Director, Student Union & Activities, Texas Tech University