Texas Tech will hold its fall commencement ceremonies on Dec. 10-11.
WHAT: Texas Tech University will host fall commencement ceremonies.
2 p.m. Friday (Dec. 10)
7 p.m. Friday (Dec 10)
9 a.m. Saturday (Dec 11)
- College of Media & Communication
- College of Human Sciences
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
1 p.m. Saturday (Dec 11)
- Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering
- Jerry S. Rawls College of Business
- University Programs
WHERE: United Supermarkets Arena, 1701 Indiana Ave.
Media may sit in section 121. For more information about commencement, including maps and parking, visit the commencement web page.