(VIDEO) Saturday’s ceremonies have been rescheduled and will take place at United Supermarkets Arena in anticipation of inclement weather.
Saturday's ceremonies will be held at United Supermarkets Arena, 1701 Indiana Ave., in anticipation of inclement weather.
- The 11 a.m. ceremony will feature the Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering, the J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of Visual & Performing Arts and the College of Architecture.
- The 3 p.m. ceremony will feature the College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources, the College of Education and University Programs.
Due to the change in schedule, if any graduate is unable to attend their scheduled ceremony, they may come at a different time.
For more information about commencement, including maps and parking, visit the commencement website.
Outstanding students, chosen based on their all-around achievement, will carry banners representing their colleges. The banner bearers are:
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources: Taylor Schertz
- College of Architecture: Carissa Perez
- College of Arts & Sciences: Radha Patel
- College of Education: Danielle Murphy Baas
- College of Human Sciences: Nicholas Kendrick
- College of Media & Communication: Allison Catherine McCain
- Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering: Thomas Franklin Urech
- Graduate School: Ana Florencia Moyeda Carabaza
- Honors College: Hunter René Heck (Friday) and Jad Fadi Zeitouni (Saturday)
- Jerry S. Rawls College of Business: Sequoyah Perry III
- J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of Visual & Performing Arts: James Killebrew
- University Programs: Neil Munson
The highest-ranking spring graduates for each college/program are:
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources: Grace Avalon Baxter, animal science; Matthew Lane Blalock, agribusiness; Megan Catherine Dunn, agricultural communications; Sarah-Jane French, animal science; Chase Harris Gibson, agribusiness; Devin Edward Gonzales, animal science; Jansen Christopher Ivie, natural resources management; Alexandra Mary Lee, plant and soil science; Timothy Martin Lilly, agricultural and applied economics; Morgan Elizabeth Miller, agricultural communications; Allison Grace Morgan, agricultural and applied economics; Avery Lynn Price, agricultural communications; Sherrie Louise Ray, agricultural communications and agricultural education; Creigh Alice Rourke, agricultural communications; Taylor Beth Schertz, animal science; Madison Raye Schumacher, agricultural education; Kamlynn Christina Thomas, animal science; Tatum Anne Whitewood, animal science
- College of Architecture: Carissa Perez, architecture
- College of Arts & Sciences: Andrea Daniela Aguirre, biochemistry; Ameer Shaham Ahmed, biochemistry; Kaitlyn Elizabeth Xing Aldridge, English; Kort Austin Alexander, biology; Amanda Michelle Arrington, political science; Georgia Rae Joann Atkins, cell and molecular biology; Robert Bradley Baunach, psychology; Mark Andrade Bazemore, biology; Sai Pranathi Bingi, microbiology; Lindsey Ellen Bishop, biochemistry; Elizabeth Anne Black, political science; Kimberly Mae Brown, psychology; Eric Stanton Bui, biochemistry; Spencer Ben Burress, kinesiology; Avery Providence Caddell, kinesiology; Garrett Michael Casey, history and political science; William Patrick Derrick, general studies; Gabriella Esperanza Galindo, psychology; Kirtana Rebecca George, microbiology; Michelle Ghassan Ghazzawi, sociology; Greyson Matthew Gilliam, political science; Camille Blaire Gonzalez, psychology; Hunter René Heck, philosophy and Spanish; Cameron Grace Hekkert, sport management; Valerie Aileen Hernandez, biology; Lauryn Leigh Hill, psychology; Hannah Rachael Jackson, biology; Suyash Jain, microbiology; Wooyoung Jang, microbiology; Mallory Brooke Jenkins, Spanish; Hunter Grady Johnson, geography; William Zach Kariampuzha, microbiology; Jason Lee Land, political science; Irin Rachel Luke, biochemistry; Tanuj Mahendru, general studies; Eduardo Martinez III, kinesiology; Reagan Chase Martinez, political science; Sheena Lynn Maughan, kinesiology; Rozenn Kenny Moundounga Itoumba, microbiology; Summer Marie Nicholson, kinesiology; Christian R. Ormord, economics; Radha S. Patel, cell and molecular biology and general studies; Shruti Ashish Patel, microbiology; Murfi Meaghan Pergrem, social work; Lauren Evelyn Prince, psychology; Priyadarshini Rajkumar, physics; Peyton Wade Redman, history; Cameron Ronald Ray Sanders, psychology; Meredith Suzanne Satterwhite, kinesiology; Dzmitry Savitski, biology; Rebecca Elizabeth Schneider, microbiology; Isha Rakesh Shura, microbiology; Jamie Karen Simmons, psychology and social work; Maren Joann Smith, English; Logan Christopher Smoot, biochemistry; Samantha Snyder, kinesiology; Brooklyn Claire Strafuss, sport management; Varshini Venugopal Suresh, biology; Joshua Lee Svacek, biology; Geoff Jacob Thomas, cell and molecular biology; Mary E. Turner, languages and cultures; Thomas Franklin Urech, computer science and mathematics; Joseph Andrew Vance, psychology; Halee N. Vaughan, global studies and political science; Saryn Anneke Vrij, international economics; Coltyn Michael Wagnon, biochemistry; Peyton Mitchell Wakefield, history and political science; Jack Anthony Weiland, mathematics
- College of Education: Danielle Murphy Baas, education; Grace McCauley Matson, education
- College of Human Sciences: Jill Marie Stinson, counseling and addiction recovery sciences; Angela De Cicco Crouch, early childhood education; Jessica Michelle Ebert, early childhood education; Helen Faye Jennings, early childhood education; Trisha Dissenger, family and consumer sciences education; Maley Malayne Mader, human development and family sciences; Emma Catherine Scott, human development and family sciences; Mackenzie Sherwood, human development and family sciences; Saydie Mijoy Favila, human sciences; Jerry Halasz, human sciences; June Yeonsang Lee, human sciences; Juana Rodriguez Espinos, interior design; Abigael Marie Zarate, nutritional sciences and dietetics; Caroline Biltz, nutrition; Christyn Elizabeth Harkins, nutrition; Justin Alvarado Miramontes, personal financial planning; Leoncio Emilio Luis Gutierrez, restaurant, hotel and institutional management; McKenzi Lee Bertelsen, retail management; Madison Elizabeth Everage, retail management; Leigha Noel Freeman, retail management; Caycee Patrice Holson, retail management
- College of Media & Communication: Allison Catherine McCain, advertising and communication studies; Hallie Alexandria Ivey, creative media strategies; Javier Christopher Smith, creative media strategies; Kylee Michelle Bernhardt, communication studies; Madalyn Rae Harris, media strategies; Mackenzie Elise Bordelon, public relations; Grace Madison Bryant, public relations; Matalee Mae Fangman, public relations; Cassandra Elise Young, public relations
- Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering: Syed Nouman Azhar, chemical engineering; Lorenzo Tomas Guerra, chemical engineering; Hannah Marie Harris, chemical engineering; Donald Patrick McGrorey, chemical engineering; Tram Thi Ngoc Nguyen, chemical engineering; Ishpinder Singh Walia, chemical engineering; Farshad Bolouri, computer engineering; Jared Paul Causey, computer engineering; Amarachi Ann Ugo Otisi, computer engineering; Reagan Matthew Schulte, computer engineering; Nicholas Laurent Cleaver, computer science; Dalton Leon Eschberger, computer science; Rajeev Keshan Goonie, computer science; Saransh Kalra, computer science; Jaeseong Kim, computer science; Adeetya Prashant Kulkarni, computer science; Katlyn Lynette Lloyd, computer science; Nhi Ngoc Yen Nguyen, computer science; Onyenkachi Udokanma Ngwaba, computer science; Rahil Bhavesh Patel, computer science; Vu Nguyen Pham, computer science; Yorick Majik Sanders, computer science; Shashank Shrestha, computer science; Nghiem Vinh Truong, computer science; Thomas Franklin Urech, computer science; Ryan Christopher Amyette, electrical engineering; Jacob Todd Cummins, electrical engineering; Kyle Joseph Fiordalis, electrical engineering; Samuel Grant Garrett, electrical engineering; David Zachary Graves, electrical engineering; Nicholas Calvin Harrison, electrical engineering; Joshua Lee Hawkins, electrical engineering; Ian Blake Larue, electrical engineering; Daniel Pimbi, electrical engineering; Tristin Maria Scherpereel, electrical engineering; Babacar Seck, electrical engineering; Alayna Emelda Dublin, environmental engineering; Jessica Ann LaFond, environmental engineering; Jasmine Nicole Workman, environmental engineering; Thomas Augustine Donohue, mechanical engineering; Sean Richard Gill, mechanical engineering; Jace Sawyer Henry, mechanical engineering; Brita Kristiina Jumisko, mechanical engineering; Adam Kendrick, mechanical engineering; Jacob Harlan Labrant, mechanical engineering; Andrew Thomas McLaughlin, mechanical engineering; Hannah Nicole Nash, mechanical engineering; Tehya Shey Pavelka, mechanical engineering; Zachary Thomas Russell, mechanical engineering; Anthony Wayne Vogel, mechanical engineering; Reid C Watts, mechanical engineering; Johny Nawej Yav, mechanical engineering; Alexander Cole Davis, petroleum engineering
- Honors College: Hunter René Heck, philosophy and Spanish
- Jerry S. Rawls College of Business: Chinenye Aaron Agbakwu, management; Camden Douglas Anderson, marketing; Amanda Christine Bippus, supply chain management; Connor Wiley Brack, information technology; Maximillian Ryan Castillo, finance; Madison Elyse Emswiler, accounting; Yamile Flores Faudoa, supply chain management; Nisha Gurung, accounting MSA; Natasha Anne Hicks, management; Kyndsey Dawn Jones, management; Maxwell Edward McLeod, accounting and finance; Alyson Victoria Moran, accounting MSA; Emma Elizabeth Parmer, accounting MSA; Christopher A. Patterson, accounting MSA; Seth Garrett Paulger, accounting; Sequoyah Perry III, finance; Madeline Mowbray Richardson, accounting MSA and finance; Mark Alan Richardson, accounting; James Owen Tedore, accounting MSA; Jason T. Torres, information technology; Alimatou Traore, finance; Cameron A. Warren, accounting; Kyle Andrew Watts, finance; Phillip Laurence Williams, information technology and marketing; Jad Fadi Zeitouni, accounting; Lamia Zuberi, management
- J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of Visual & Performing Arts: James Edward Berry, music; James Reace Killebrew, art; Christopher Ryan Mehrafshan, music
- University Programs: Andrew Goodman, university studies; Neil Munson, applied arts and sciences