The panel will focus on the role of the U.S. attorney.
WHAT: The Texas Tech University School of Law will host a panel to discuss the U.S. attorney position. The panel will feature Texas Tech Law alumni who served as U.S. attorneys or assistant U.S. attorneys discussing what their time in the position was like and their experiences.
The panel includes:
- The Honorable Greg Fouratt, U.S. Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court ('95)
- Margaret Leachman, U.S. Attorney's Office, Western District of Texas ('90)
- Richard Roper, Thompson and Knight, LLP ('82)
- William Mateja, Polsinelli ('86)
- Matthew Orwig, Jones Day ('84)
- Johnny Parker, U.S. Attorney's Office, Northern District of Texas ('92)
Attendance is free and all can register here.
WHEN: 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday (Sept. 21)
WHERE: Texas Tech School of Law Lanier Auditorium, 1802 Hartford Ave.
CONTACT: Sarah Salazar, director of communications, School of Law, Texas Tech University, (806) 834-5074 or email@example.com