May 11, 2006
Written by Michael Castellon
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: May 11, 2006
CONTACT: Michael Castellon, email@example.com
LUBBOCK – Texas Tech College of Education officials have announced the recipients of the college’s 2006 Outstanding Student Awards. Honorees are nominated by faculty of the College of Education and selected by committee.
• Outstanding Undergraduate Student: Dawn Bullock, middle-level (grades 4-8) math and science major, Wolfforth
• Outstanding Master’s Student: Dana Barnes, curriculum and instruction master’s candidate, Lubbock
• Outstanding Post-Baccalaureate Student: Belinda Keith, secondary education certification, Lubbock
• Outstanding Doctoral Student: Robin Griffith, curriculum and instruction, Scottland
• Outstanding Doctoral Student: Richard Molina, educational leadership, Lubbock
The Student Worker and Graduate Assistant of the Year recognitions are awarded to student employees of the college who go above and beyond the expected duties of their positions.
• Outstanding Graduate Assistant: Walter Doue, curriculum and instruction, Lubbock
• Outstanding Student Worker: Tyler Brothers, international business major, Abilene
All students were recognized with a monetary award at the College of Education Student Awards Celebration April 28.
CONTACT: Karen Jacobsen, director of external relations, Texas Tech University College of Education, (806) 742-1998, ext. 435, firstname.lastname@example.org