TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER TO HONOR STAFF FOR QUALITY SERVICE
May 6, 2005
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: May 6, 2005
CONTACT: Julie Toland, email@example.com
LUBBOCK – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center President M. Roy Wilson, M.D.,
M.S., will honor eight employees during the 2005 Quality Service Awards Ceremony at
3 p.m. May 11 in Room 100 of the Academic Classroom Building, 3601 Fourth St.
“We are fortunate at the Health Sciences Center to have such a dedicated staff that
goes out of their way to put students and patients first,” Wilson said.
• Sharon Beckham, Preston Smith Library of the Health Sciences
• Jenny Bonner, School of Allied Health Sciences
• Dora Cortez, School of Allied Health Sciences
• Curt Finger, School of Allied Health Sciences
• Belinda Hughes, Office of the Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
• Dennis Lamb, Patient Services
• Linda Lane, School of Nursing
• Mary Powell, School of Nursing
For more information on the awards program, contact Brenda Bobo at 743-3223.