Texas Tech University’s hospitality students are partnering with chefs from distinguished restaurants.
For its Fall Dinner Series, Skyviews Restaurant will feature one Lubbock restaurant per week and highlight the cuisines of the six chosen.
Each week, a team of Texas Tech University students in hospitality and retail management will work with local chefs to design a menu that celebrates the style and signature offerings of each restaurant.
The Fall Dinner Series begins Wednesday (Oct. 3) and runs through November 15. Dinner begins at 6 p.m. with reservations taken every 15 minutes until 7:30 p.m. Skyviews features a wine list, wines by the glass, specialty cocktails and a full bar.
The schedule for the dinner series is:
- Oct. 3-4 – Crafthouse Gastropub featuring owners and chefs Jason and Kate Diehl
- Oct. 10-11 – Picantes Restaurant featuring chef Jaime Carmona
- Oct. 17-18 – The Pecan Grill at the Overton featuring chef Douglas Noxon
- Oct. 24-25 – Lubbock Country Club featuring chef Brett Lieberman
- Nov. 7-8 – Cocina De La Sirena featuring chef Jessica Fultz
- Nov. 14-15 – E&J Smokehouse and Grill featuring chef Jason Waters
A four-course, pre-arranged menu with choice of entrée is $31 to $36 per person.
For more information and to make a reservation for the dinner series, call (806) 742-4762 or visit the Skyviews website.