WNYC - Should the U.S. Supreme Court be the court of the world?
Does the A.T.S. secure human rights or is it a dangerous overreach?
The key voices:
- Ken Saro-Wiwa Jr., son of activist Ken Saro-Wiwa Sr.
- Dolly Filártiga, sister of Joelito Filártiga
- Paloma Calles, daughter of Dolly Filártiga
- Peter Weiss, lawyer at the Center for Constitutional Rights who represented Dolly Filártiga in Filártiga v. Peña-Irala
- Katherine Gallagher, lawyer at the Center for Constitutional Rights
- Paul Hoffman, lawyer who represented Kiobel in Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum
- John Bellinger, former legal adviser for the U.S. Department of State and the National Security Council
- William Casto, professor at Texas Tech University School of Law
- Eric Posner, professor at University of Chicago Law School
- Samuel Moyn, professor at Yale University
- René Horst, professor at Appalachian State University