Beginning Tuesday, the dinner series highlights the cuisine of the most famous culinarians in the world.
For its Fall Dinner Series, Skyviews Restaurant will highlight the cuisine of some of the most famous chefs in the world.
Each week, students will engineer and execute a dinner menu that celebrates the recipes and techniques of a certain chef. The Fall Dinner Series begins Tuesday (Sept. 12) and runs through November.
The lineup for the dinner series is:
- Sept. 12 – Wolfgang Puck: Architect of California cuisine and owner of Spago Restaurant
- Sept. 19 – Mario Batali: Acclaimed chef and owner of Babbo Ristorante e Enoteca
- Sept. 26 – Emeril Lagasse: Chef specializing in New Orleans cuisine and owner of NOLA
- Oct. 3 – Julia Child: Author of “Mastering the Art of French Cooking” and influential chef
- Oct. 10 – Gordon Ramsay: Executive chef of Aubergine Restaurant
- Oct. 17 – Jose Andres: Chef specializing in the cuisine from Spain
- Oct. 24 – Alice Waters: Chef and owner of Chez Panisse
- Nov. 7 – Bobby Flay: Iron Chef Master and owner of Mesa Grill and Bar Americain
- Nov. 14 – Anthony Bourdain: Chef and host of “No Reservations” and “A Cook's Tour.”
- Nov. 21 – Giada De Laurentiis – Host on the Food Network
- Nov. 28 – Mary Ann Espositio – Host of PBS'“Ciao Italia”
A four-course, pre-fixed menu with choice of entrée is $29.
For more information and to make a reservation for the dinner series, call (806)742-4762 or visit the Skyviews' website.