The Texas Tech University Cross-Cultural Academic Advancement Center (CCAAC) will host a panel discussion for the final spring installment of the Difficult Dialogues series. The discussion, “Health Care Reform,” is scheduled for 6 p.m. Tuesday (April 5) in the Education Building, Room 001.
Other panel members are:
- Dr. Gilbert G. Berdine, associate professor of internal medicine in the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine and faculty affiliate for the Texas Tech Free Market Institute
- Larry Fulton, assistant professor in Health Organization Management for the Rawls College of Business
- Kendra Walker, first-year medical student
- Mayank Aranke, first-year medical student
- Vinay Vaz, first-year medical student
“This event will create the opportunity for the Texas Tech community to engage in discussions regarding the current health care system and health care in America,” said Ruben Lopez, CCAAC unit coordinator. “Those in attendance will be able to gain knowledge and discuss these issues with some of the leading professionals within Texas Tech and the Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine.”
For more information about the Difficult Dialogues Program, visit its website.